For many years our clients have asked for more automation in our platform. Today we are delivering on this request, giving our customer the most powerful tool in SEO. The realities of being an in-house SEO are demanding and we have an increasing need to streamline processes and capabilities for optimization. For this reason our team has been working tirelessly to produce one of the most effective tools in the market. The Self Optimizer is a simple integration which leverages Seachmetrics core data to improve your website. In case studies testing our tool we have performed optimizations while SEO’s sleep.
This technology has created an opportunity for merging the sophistication of data with autonomous technologies. We have developed tools similar to ADAS technologies, which automate vehicle systems for self-driving cars. Including more intelligent and aware tools, which deliver increasingly sophisticated content, technical and linking optimizations. These can only be delivered through the development of next generation Self Optimization Technology created by the Searchmetrics team.
Elements to expect from the Self Optimizer:
• Prevent the majority of all traffic accidents— Approximately 90 percent of website traffic drops are due to internal error
• Lower your risk—Leverage the “insurance” policy against penalties and algorithm changes
• Reduce the number of errors—Roughly 50 million website changes occur everyday, avoid the impact of human errors
• Reclaim lost productivity— Redirect resources to more critical efforts, stop the repetitive cycles of audits and content reviews
• Save money—Avoid unnecessary manual process
Marcus Tober, CTO and Founder of Searchmetrics, believes this will be the single most productive feature released in the companies history. He said, “customers will be astonished how they can push a button and everything becomes automated.” Making Searchmetrics customer successful and developing new ways for them to leverage data is at the core of Searchmetrics mission. This is only one example of many ways Searchmetrics has pioneered the industry, including the first historical performance metric, visibility and content optimization tools.
Be prepared to see these changes take effect in the platform starting April 1st. We look forward to your positive feedback and happy self optimized websites!