“A client is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He’s not an interruption to our work. He is the purpose of it. He’s not an outsider to our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so.” – Mahatma Ghandi
The single most important value we hold dear at Searchmetrics is Client Success. For we believe that when you are successful, we are successful.
As part of our commitment to this value, we work relentlessly to make sure you are supported in using our highly comprehensive suite of tools. We make sure you have a dedicated and experienced Client Success Manager. And we make sure you are comprehensively trained on the platform. We even rolled out a new certification program, setting the standard for SEO Excellence.
We are proud of what we’ve been able to provide for all clients thus far, and now we are excited to announce yet another feature and resource to keep you in the loop with our rapidly updated platform.
This week we launched our brand new “HELP CENTER” within the Searchmetrics Suite. This section of the platform has everything you need to familiarize yourself with how the suite works and how to use the comprehensive data within the platform. There are tons of articles complete with pictures and insights into how to use various sections, and we even have video tutorials.
Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect:
• Getting Started: FAQ’s about each section, including how to set up a project
• Using Searchmetrics: common workflow tutorials- for example, keyword or competitor discovery
• Feature Releases: when Searchmetrics has Suite updates, the newest features will be talked about and posted in this section
• Glossary of Terms: a comprehensive listing of all the terms used in the Suite and their definitions
• Client Success Videos: video tutorials discussing some of the most commonly used areas of the platform
• Searchmetrics Academy: where you’ll be able to sign up for the Searchmetrics Certification Program (Yellow, Green, Black Belt)- this is coming Summer of 2014
We are thrilled to release this new HELP Center. If you have an account or have been invited to a license/sublicense, you will be able to access all of these great resources and materials.
If you don’t have a Suite license, reach out to one of our Sales Representatives today!