Because there isn’t a single certification or standard that covers the entire space like an MCSE or CCNA did 15 years ago, the Searchmetrics Certified Professional (SCP) Black Belt level certification is the closest example available on the market today. It really is the gold standard! It ensures that you not only have foundational and extended knowledge of the Searchmetrics Enterprise SEO Platform, but it takes it a step further to provide a way to learn and test your knowledge on a holistic point to point SEO strategy for your organization. The relevancy of the content of this workshop is paramount and a key distinguishing feature as the entire SEO space evolves and changes on a daily basis. That is why we have a rigorous application process to identify and accept only those SEO professionals that are passionate about this discipline and have helped move the needle to provide visibility and cases to help others in the community.
There are many benefits to you and your organization to earn a Searchmetrics Yellow and Green belt level certifications:
- Official designation and branded logo that can be used on your LinkedIn profile (or other social media platforms) and your corporate business cards
- You will receive an official invitation to join an exclusive LinkedIn Searchmetrics (SCP) Group
- You’ll be recognized within the Searchmetrics and SEO communities
- You’ll boost your resume and earning potential and get noticed immediately with recruiters
- Physical Certificate that you can hang on your office walls for your colleagues and alike to view and admire
- This will simplify the recruiting process to help identify qualified individuals for your open positions
- By hiring (or employing) a Searchmetrics Certified Professional, you will have someone that can manage and administer the Searchmetrics platform to ensure that your business requirements and digital market goals are accomplished
- Provide professional development opportunities
Since this is our first time rolling out our certification program, you’ll have an opportunity to earn both the Yellow and Green Belts at the Searchmetrics Visibility_14 SEO conferences on Wednesday, June 4, 2014 at the SoHo Hotel in London England or on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 at the W Lakeshore Hotel in Chicago, IL. In person training from our Global Client Success team will cover all aspects of the platform and we’ll administer a single exam at the end of training for you to earn both belts – ultimately allowing you to save time and money.
After the events, the Searchmetrics Academy will have self paced training videos where you can go through and earn the Yellow Belt certification. After which, if you choose to do so, you can start the Green Belt certification and then apply online for the Black Belt.
To learn more about the certification, please contact your dedicated client success managers or sales executive.