We have improved our Keyword Page Optimizer (KPO) so that our clients and partners can benefit from the Suite like never before.
Until now, KPO analyses could only be performed within a small, clearly defined limit. Not anymore! We now offer our users as many analyses as there are domains in their Domainpool – so someone monitoring 20 domains will now receive 20 analyses per month using the Keyword Page Optimizer. The KPO analyzes landing pages plus an additional 30,000 documents from the website and suggests optimization measures for implementation. This tool significantly reduces SEO workloads and is extremely effective in tackling ongoing search engine optimization. The evaluation also contains a prioritization feature to allow for the quick correction of critical errors.
In our last update, we also included 27 additional search engine/country combinations, such as India (Hindi and English).
The new search engines in overview:
- Australia, English (Google, Yahoo)
- Portugal, Portuguese (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
- Japan, Japanese (Google, Yahoo)
- Japan, English (Google, Yahoo)
- Israel, Hebrew (Google, Bing)
- Israel, Arabic (Google, Bing)
- Israel, English (Google, Bing)
- Canada, English (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
- Canada, French (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
- India, Hindi (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
- India, English (Google, Yahoo, Bing)